Skip to main content

I call the shots 18


I call the shots

 Chapter 18


Chantelle didn’t go home; she drove around town, looking for whom to talk to.

She needed a friend to talk to, but all her friends were just ‘friends’ no one really understood or cared for her.

She wanted to talk to David at this moment, but he’ll get hurt and things might not be the way it used to be.

She finally parked her car at the road side and cried her eye balls out.

“God, why me?” she yelled, whiles crying.

“I didn’t want to do this, why do these things happen to me?”

She sat in her car and got lost in her thoughts for a while.

▪**********▪

“Hello, where is she at the moment?”

“She’s parked somewhere at the road side”.

“What’s she doing?”

“I don’t know, I can’t get too close”.

“Okay, your work here is done. Forward the pictures to my mail, I want to print them”.

“Alright ma’am. Thank you”.

The man sparked his car and drove past Chantelle.

Chantelle spotted him. She has seen this car more than twice. She actually thought it was a coincidence, but now, she’s sure that the car was following her.

She sparked her car and followed the man.

She was smart enough not to let him see that he was being followed.

She came to a stop when she saw him drive into his drive way. She marked the house and drove off.

She knew that she couldn’t attack whoever it is without weapons. So she drove back to Reece’s house.

That was the last place she wanted to go to, but she knew that he had a gun.

She knocked on the door and he opened up.

He was really surprised to see her.

“Chantelle?”
😳😟

“I didn’t come here to talk, just give me your gun”.
😐

“My gun? I don’t have any”.

“Reece😏, I need it right now”.

“For what? You want to shoot yourself?”

“Hell no. Someone has been following me and I need to find out why?!”

“And you need a gun?”

“To protect myself!”

“Let’s go, I’ll protect you”.

“Reece, I can protect myself. Just get me the gun, please?”

“No, I’ll get the gun and we’ll leave together”.

“Yeah right, So that you’ll make a move on me, right?”

“Chantelle, I’m sorry about that. I couldn’t help it. I’m so attracted to you”.

“I’m married, which part of it is too hard to comprehend?”

“Yeah, I know that and I won’t do that again”.

“Just get me the gun”.

Reece went inside his house and came out with a gun.

“Let’s go”, he said.

“And your daughter?”

“She’ll be fine. She’s watching cartoons”.

Chantelle and Reece got into the car and she drove off.

They arrived at the man’s house and she parked the car at his drive way.

They got to the door and pressed the bell.

The man opened the door and was surprised to see Chantelle and Reece at the door.

😳😳😟😟😰😰

Chantelle smiled at him.
😆

“Seen a ghost, huh?”

“Uhm, who are you?” he asked.

“Wow, who am I Reece?" She said looking at Reece.

"The woman you should have never followed!”
Reece said glaring at the man.

“I think you’ve got the wrong person here”.

“Cut the crap man, why were you following her?” Reece asked.

“I wasn’t follow…..”

“You want it the hard way, huh?” Reece said getting close to him.

Chantelle saw the gun in Reece’s pocket and took it out and Reece glared at her.

“He really wants it the hard way”, she said.

“Now, talk or I‘ll pop your brain out” she said pointing the gun at him.

“Uhhh…uhh…” he said stuttering.

“Talk!!”

“It was Miss Amanda Hastings, she’s working with a certain woman and they paid me to follow you and give them every vital information”.

Chantelle was really sad and heartbroken.

“And? What information did you get?”

“Pictures of you and Reece at the police station and pictures of you and Reece in the car”.

“Oh shit!!” Reece said.

“They’re going to show it to my Husband!”, she said panicking.

😰😰😰😰

“Chantelle relax”, he said trying to calm her down.

Chantelle quickly ran off to her car, got in and drove off, leaving Reece there.

She got to her house and saw her parents and Amanda’s car at the drive way”.

😳😳😳😳😳


🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

Written by Dion.C.E
{Ekwe Dionetta Chinaza.J.)


Don’t forget to comment your views and share with your friends

Facebook page: Ekwe Chinaza Dionetta
Instagram: Dionce_creativty
Twitter: Dionce_creativity
Email: dionettaeph@gmail.com

                                                                                                                                                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abena's passion story 10

Abena's passion story Chapter 10 Kwasi's POV We've been in the hospital for almost 30 minutes and those silly doctors haven't said a thing. I was getting frustrated. Ray was panting and walking up and down. He kept on screaming God's name, and saying things that I didn't bother to listen to.. I can't lose Abena. No!!! I can't leave without her. Then I remembered what she said before hanging up. "Make sure you come this evening before I serve my purpose". "No!! No!!!...let it not be!!! Argghh!!!!"😢😢 "What is it??" Ray asked me scared. "Abena..." "What???!!!, you're freaking me out!!!" "She said...." The sight of the doctor cut my words short as we ran to him panting. He had a gloomy look. "Do we need to beg you to talk" Ray said😕😕 "I'm sorry. She didn't make it... She...." ...

The storm in my life 1

The storm in my life Chapter 1 NB: Some of the images that I’ll be using in this story are not mine. Katherine’s POV “Ughh!!” I said out loud when I heard the alarm ring for the third time. I stretched my arm and turned it off. Now waking up seems more like a torture to me. Who would have thought that life would treat me this way? I graduated with a first class and I’m working as a receptionist for my national service. I’m not criticizing the work, it’s cool and all, but it isn’t my standards, I have to smile to people and be extra nice, I didn’t study that!!! Hopefully today is my last day and I just hope that they keep me and promote me because I’ve put in my all and I got a first class. I got out of bed sluggishly and went to bath and dress up.  Today is my last day and I need to make a good impression and be on my best behavior, so I wore an ash classy fitting dress and paired it up with my black stilettos. I combed my hair dow...

The storm in my life 2

The storm in my life Chapter 2 Katherine’s POV I was really surprised to see the sunrise when I woke up. Didn’t my alarm ring or maybe it did and I didn’t hear it. I looked around and…. “Arrghhhhhhhh!!!!” I screamed. A guy opened the door and ran in. “Where am I?” I asked him. It took me a while to recognise him, but where am I? “You’re in my house cupcake, do not be scared. It’s just a house”, he said grinning. “Why am I in your house?” I asked confused. “You passed out and I’m not that psychic to locate your house”. I rolled my eyes at him. “I was out for how long?” I asked confused. “For almost 24 hours. You really freaked me out, but you were breathing and sleep talking so, I knew you were alive” I felt embarrassed. “Uhm did we do anything?” I asked nervously biting my lower lip. “No”, he said. I let out a breathe that I didn’t know I was holding in. “I’m not that kind of a person and besides you’re a Church girl. I don’t do church gir...